Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Things Pt. 2

This entry includes a little bit of both old and new.  With fall being in the wings and literally at our doorstep tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to throw together a fun fall outfit.  Muism very recently released a new fall line and it is amazing.  The scarves, jackets, ties, and other added articles of clothing all create a warm cozy yet chic feel from Muism.  One thing I love that they have are thier layered separates.  You can mix and match anything under their amazing coats and jackets or mix and match to create some very interesting combinations that one wouldn't normally think of.

To go back on my favorite things, I love boots.  Tall boots, short boots, medium boots.  Black, white, brown, grey, blue, red...All colors.  These are some of my favorites that I use to wear alot and recently busted them back out.  They are the former VAMP's Melisande Boots in Gunmetal.  You can still find these boots on the market today at Jaywalk in Lithium City.  

Fall outfit

The hair is *Truth* hair.  To make it fit with MG Fashion's Dollarbie Beret, I had to modify it a little and remove some pieces that were sticking out the front of the beret.  I'm not sure if MG Fashions still has the beret dollarbie, but it might be worth investigating.  

No comments: